James D. Kuhn Real Estate Center named.
The James D. Kuhn Real Estate Center was inaugurated by a generous donation from Whitman alumnus James D. Kuhn '70 BS '72 MBA, president of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank, the fourth largest global real estate brokerage firm in the world. Kuhn also established the Leo and Sunnie Kuhn Scholarship for students interested in the study of real estate.
The James D. Kuhn Real Estate Center:
- Serves as an inspirational catalyst for faculty activities in the discipline of real estate
- Gives students the opportunity to integrate their education in finance with an education in real estate
- Provides real estate professionals with indispensable training and resources to support and facilitate research on real estate
The center provides an environment for students to study, research and connect with alumni. Located on the first floor of the Whitman School building, the center has dedicated computers, offering access to a number of real estate databases, including SNL Financial and CoStar. There is also a myriad of books and reference materials. A meeting room is available for student use.
- Syracuse University Entrepreneurship Thought Leaders Appointed to CNBC Disruptor 50 Advisory Council for Fifth Year In A Row - June 18, 2020
- What Convinces an Entrepreneur to Become an Entrepreneur? - June 9, 2020
- Course Engages Students to Challenge Assumptions about Entrepreneurship - June 8, 2020