Prospective and admitted students and their families have many options to choose from this spring as the Whitman School is hosting several campus visit and information programs.
Prospective students and their families are cordially invited to visit the Syracuse University campus for our Spring Campus Day. As part of the daylong program, Whitman will hold an information session in the Whitman School that will include the following information.
- Academic programs, majors, double majors, first-year business classes
- Out of the classroom opportunities – our new Consurtio firm, Goodman IMPRESS program, internships, student clubs, business incubator, and Ballentine Investment Institute.
- Career exploration, preparation and placement
- Student experiences
- Q & A, and a tour of our facilities For more information about the Whitman School, contact Carol Heil, director of undergraduate recruitment, at (315) 443-9222 or contact Emily Dillon, undergraduate recruitment coordinator, at (315) 443-3850. We look forward to seeing you!
Unable to visit us in person? View our Nov. 12, 2015, “Virtual” Information Program in its entirety.
- Entrepreneurship Professor Receives 10-Year Research Impact Award - May 26, 2020
- Syracuse University Launches Online Master of Supply Chain Management in Partnership with 2U, Inc. - May 14, 2020
- WISE Women’s Business Center and Southside Innovation Center Awarded Grants to Help Small Businesses Affected by COVID-19 - May 13, 2020