Syracuse University’s Martin J. Whitman School of Management recently announced a partnership that will allow graduating students from four regionally accredited schools to “Go Orange!” while obtaining a master’s degree in business in just one year. The initiative will offer students from Alfred State College, Elmira College, Hartwick College and SUNY Morrisville a smooth path to acceptance into one of seven master’s degree programs at the Whitman School.
To be accepted, applicants from the four schools must have a minimum GPA of 3.0, a GMAT score of at least 600 (Currently, applications are test optional.) and be in good academic standing in their undergraduate programs. Application fees will be waived. Accepted students will receive $10,000 scholarships for all M.S. programs, and $25,000 scholarships for the MBA program.
Most programs are able to be completed in one year.* Eligible master’s degree programs include:
- M.S. in Business Analytics (1½-year program*)
- M.S. in Entrepreneurship & Emerging Enterprises
- M.S. in Finance
- M.S. in Marketing
- M.S. in Professional Accounting
- M.S. in Supply Chain Management
- MBA (2-year program*)
For more information or to apply, contact the Whitman Master’s Program Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Accounting Profession is at the Heart of the Rotenberg Family￼ - August 5, 2022
- Faculty Brings New Perspective, Research on Intersection of Financial Accounting and Environmental, Social and Governance Issues - August 5, 2022
- Bradley Pokorny ’22 MBA: U.S. Army Paratrooper Makes It His Mission to Complete Online MBA from Whitman School - August 4, 2022