Syracuse University’s Martin J. Whitman School of Management recently announced a partnership that will allow graduating students from four regionally accredited schools to “Go Orange!” while obtaining a master’s degree in business in just one year. The initiative will offer students from Alfred State College, Elmira College, Hartwick College and SUNY Morrisville a smooth path to acceptance into one of seven master’s degree programs at the Whitman School.
To be accepted, applicants from the four schools must have a minimum GPA of 3.0, a GMAT score of at least 600 (Currently, applications are test optional.) and be in good academic standing in their undergraduate programs. Application fees will be waived. Accepted students will receive $10,000 scholarships for all M.S. programs, and $25,000 scholarships for the MBA program.
Most programs are able to be completed in one year.* Eligible master’s degree programs include:
- M.S. in Business Analytics (1½-year program*)
- M.S. in Entrepreneurship & Emerging Enterprises
- M.S. in Finance
- M.S. in Marketing
- M.S. in Professional Accounting
- M.S. in Supply Chain Management
- MBA (2-year program*)
For more information or to apply, contact the Whitman Master’s Program Office at email@example.com.
- Kira Reed Receives Chancellor’s Citation for Leading the Way Towards a More Diverse, Welcoming and Respectful Campus Culture - June 21, 2021
- Whitman Offers Master’s Degree Partnership with Four Area Colleges - June 15, 2021
- Two Whitman Faculty Members Named Top 2% of Researchers Worldwide - June 15, 2021