We are excited to announce that Syracuse University’s Martin J. Whitman School of Management will be hosting a brand new event on Monday, April 25, 2022, to connect employers to the best and brightest masters and MBA students. The virtual event will be held from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the Career Fair Plus ™ platform.
This opportunity is open to all Whitman full-time master’s and MBA students across all programs: MBA, professional accounting, business analytics, entrepreneurship & emerging enterprises, finance, marketing and supply chain management.
The keys to a successful experience are preparation and follow-up. Here is a checklist to help you:
- Research the list of participating employers (you can do this through their virtual booth and also on Handshake or LinkedIn)
- Have your resume reviewed by Anand Samuel or Linda McHugh
- Sign up on the schedules as soon as possible
- Prepare your 30-second introduction
- Don’t forget to ask for contact information so you can follow up with thank-you notes
There is no cost to employers for this event! Your participation will provide you with:
- The chance to engage with diverse skillsets and experience across our graduate population;
- Increase the exposure of your organization and its opportunities to students; and
- The ability to connect with students that are actively seeking open roles to fill any vacancies within your organization.
Registration is now open on Handshake. Click here to register today!
- 73rd Annual Salzberg Memorial Lecture Program to Be Held October 13-14, 2022 - June 9, 2022
- Syracuse University’s Whitman School of Management Announces Partnership with Management Leadership for Tomorrow - June 2, 2022
- Eugene ‘Gene’ Anderson to Depart Syracuse, Tapped to Lead University of Pittsburgh’s Business School, McKelvie to Serve as Interim - May 26, 2022