Syracuse University‘s top-ranked Entrepreneurship and Emerging Enterprises department at the Martin J. Whitman School of Management will host an Entrepreneurship Bootcamp on Saturday, Nov. 5 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Fisher Center in New York City. The NYC Entrepreneurship Bootcamp is designed for Syracuse University alumni who are thinking about starting a business or who have recently founded a company.
The NYC Bootcamp helps participants discover their innate entrepreneurial potential by giving them a perspective to capitalize on and a set of tools that will assist the launch your career.
Focused, intense, and packed with practical tools and tips, the NYC Entrepreneurship Bootcamp is tailored to aspiring and new entrepreneurs, helping them answer the following questions:
- Is my idea good enough?
- How do I reach the customer?
- How can I make sense of the numbers?
- Does my business model make sense?
- What kind of entrepreneur do I want to be?
- How can I pay for the business?
- How do I build an effective team?
- How can I build buzz for my business?
- And many other practical questions that will help you successful launch and grow your business!
The cost to attend this program is $244 and includes all materials, breakfast and lunch. The Fisher Center is located at 136 Madison Avenue in New York City.
To register, visit the Whitman NYC Bootcamp registration website.
- NFL Star Latavius Murray Suits Up For College in Syracuse - November 18, 2019
- Celebrating Supply Chain Milestones at Syracuse University - October 3, 2019
- Danielle Matfess ’13, ’14 M.S. - June 6, 2019